Friday 19 August 2011

Today's update

Been to see Sandra at st Hughes and have worked out a time to see her regarding funding. Dropped in at west marsh children's centre to get an update on the daft Olympics they want to put on. They are also very interested in next years firefighters fate at peaks lane. I managed to win round tony booth the creator of the river freshney petition he will be presenting the full version to me and alex wallace at the town hall soon. I popped round to see the Bovils today to see if we could sort out a way foreword for the newsletter but I must have missed them. All is looking good on the river freshney front and we will recommence battle on Monday. Now its time for a few hours sleep then work till 5 am joy.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on O2

No comments:

Post a Comment