Thursday 26 April 2012

Today's fun and games

Hi All,

Yet another busy day in the west marsh.

First things first the launch day for the community first funding will be on Thursday the 10th of May at Grimsby minster.

We will be asking all groups in the west marsh to attend and are looking for a contingent from local business. If you know anybody at a local business please ask them to come along.

I will be sorting out a presentation to give about the funding and we will of course be inviting the press.

I managed to track down the stash of second hand paving slabs to the doughty depot. Let's hope they have quite a few as I need hundreds for the west marsh.

I have given some thought to the problem of the west marsh forward having issues with communication. As it is such an onerous task I think it would be better to look at setting up a separate group for it.

Thanks for following

Darren
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on O2

No comments:

Post a Comment