Thursday 5 April 2012

Busy couple of weeks

Wow what a couple of weeks. Sorry for the lack of posts. Well where to start. I am the new chair of the west marsh forward. I am looking forward to getting stuck in to this role and getting a bid into out reaching communities. I have also been asked to lead on the broadband rural inclusion project for north and north east lincolnshire. They have also decided to make me broadband champion for north east lincolnshire. I have been busy with the community first funding panel, helping to set the priorities then getting our website together. Once John Mooney is back we can look into having a launch day.

I have also had some complicated dealings with shoreline and the councils housing dept around the private sector leasing arrangements and the need for redevelopment of our empty homes.

I have been looking into the mini olympics for the west marsh children's centre. And looking at some very badly organised council bills that were sent three years late!!!!

Oh and let's not forget the pot holes springing up everywhere.

P.s. There are a number of letters arriving from China aimed at people saying one of your relatives has died in China and you could be owed lots of money. Please report them to trading standards. They are fraudulent.

Councillor Darren Billard


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on O2

No comments:

Post a Comment